Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Are there any MB specific magazines read or available? For instance, Porsche has Excellence and BMW has Bimmer – on the MB front, what is there? I can’t seem to find anything at the local newsstand ... do any exist? What does everyone read? Of course, obvious choices aside, Maxim, FHM, Playboy, Hustler ... et al.

Thanks!
Carl

·
Registered
703 Posts
Mercedes Club of America has about the best magazine out. Lots of tech articles, history, racing news, etc. But it covers all Mercedes, from the early 1900s to 2007 and the future. It's 6 issues "free" with a one year MBCA membership, which is $45.

Mercedes Classic Center put out a magazine for about a year, but its been discontinued.

I've seen Mercedes Enthusiast magazine in the bookstore before, but it's a UK publication. All the cars are RHD :) May be hard to find here in the states.

Jamie

·
Registered
1986 S124 230TE
69 Posts
JamieK said:
I've seen Mercedes Enthusiast magazine in the bookstore before, but it's a UK publication. All the cars are RHD :) May be hard to find here in the states.

Jamie
Mercedes Enthusiast magazine can be ordered via the web. URL is Mercedes Enthusiast Magazine >> The ONLY independent Mercedes-Benz magazine. I have been a subscriber since 2005 and have never missed an issue.

The mag features stories, articles of different Mercs owners around Europe and as far as Africa and some parts of Asia. They even have a correspondent that is based in the US which tells of his ownership of various Mercs(mostly 123 diesels).

·
Registered
1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
3,570 Posts
1) Mercedes Enthusiast
2) Classic Mercedes Benz
3) The Star (an MBCA publication)

·
Registered
1986 S124 230TE
69 Posts
Hi POS, is there a website for Classic Mercedes Benz mag? TIA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts