Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you here that have CLK's and love music, and use Macintosh, check out the new iPod MP3 player!!<br>
I got one a couple of weeks ago, and with over a 20 min. buffer, room for over 4.5 gigs of MP3 music, ten hour batt. life and a simple program (which if free) like iTunes to upload those music files, you'll love it!!<br>
Windows users don't dispair, someone is working on it, but I must admit, that I don't even bother with my CD player anymore. I'd much rather have a thousand songs to choice from than go into the trunk changing CD's.<br>
Plug it into the mini-stereo in the glove box ( need a mini to mini lead) and ride and drive.<br>
This thing is fantastic sounding through the Aux input in the Command system ( which I guess you need to have also to have the mini input in the glove box, don't know?)<br>
The only inconvinece is having to reach into the glove box to turn the iPod off when you turn the ignition off, otherwise it will just keep playing and run the batt. down if you happen to forget it overnight. Not much of a problem. Coast to Coast driving and having a 200 disk jukebox in a pocket size MP3 player.<br>
Cool, even for this over 40+ something CLK and music lover!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How do you navigate the music though? I am guessing you need to keep the glove box closed while driving and have the ipod in it. It would have been much better to have the rj45 in the center armrest section I would have thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts