Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
<br> <br> how do you guys compare bmw m3 with clk class? is clk 430 competible with BMW M3? personally i think that clk is much better than m3, in looks and elegance.. i don't know about the performance though.. i think that m3 has better performance than the clk 430, and it is about the same to the clk55 AMG.. M3 lacks in design though.. just like those common 3 series.. everyone drives that piece a shit.. i am planning to get a clk 320, and one of my friend said people are gonna be talking shit if i get one because i am only 18.. and you know what he said? he said that clk is for old people.. what the hell.. clk is a respected sports coupe for all ages.. right? and he drives a 3 series and he thinks that clk and 3 series are equal in level, performance, and design.. do you think this is true.. i don't think so..

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Personally, I really like the clk, but it really is for older people with much more sophistication than the bmw 3 series. I have a clk320 and I personally love my car. If I had to go over and do it over again, there may be a slight chance that I would have choosen the bmw though(Most likely not). Its more kid-ish and we are only teenagers one time in our life. Depends on what you like. Choose wisely.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: M3 or the clk good question>>>>

IF YOUR THINKING OF GETTING THE M3 OR THE CLK 320 DEFINATELY GET THE M3 IT'S A MUCH FUNNER CAR !! DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE BENZES OVER ANY CAR~BUT THE M3 IS BETTER THAN A CLK 320 (100%)<br> <br> GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Benz....the Q's is M3 or Clk 430 (not Clk 320)......If it was the Clk 320, i don't think............

<br> he have problem deciding it.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Listen to me

I'm 21 years old, and I wanted the m3 (this was in may 2001), becuase first of all its a much faster and better handleing car. BMW is also a completly different ride than benz, which I personally think is much better. But I didn't get one because they inflated the price like crazy, so I got the clk430 which is also a very nice car, has v8 power, and the girls love it too. But the ride I personaly think isn't so great compared to the BMW. And the BMW is like 10 times funner to Drive. Girls will like both cars. But I would never ever get the 320. I would rather get a 330ci any day over the 320.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
linh... Then i would take the 430 or clk 55 > put 19's & lower it !! No bmw can compete ....

The cool thing about the m3 it's got a 6spd.. Just great to beat the shit out of!! and it so much faster than the clk 430 .. But the look of a clk 430 is just (( HOT )) both my friends have both cars so i driven them both and if you ask me just forget this small talk and just get a clk55...........................................

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Re: linh... Then i would take the 430 or clk 55 > put 19's & lower it !! No bmw can comp....

I drove the M3, a JagXJ8, an E55, and bought the CLK55 AMG. I don't like the word 'OLD'. I prefer 'MATURE', and I agree, the CLK is for more mature enthusiasts...he he... <br>
I just read a comparison in R&T road tests '02 issue about the M3 vs. C32AMG. Tipped to the M3 slightly but only because of the 6 speed manual. I'm test driving the C32 this weekend : ) It's $56K loaded, with Comand system.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Notthing is wrong with the Clk 320 !! If you just want look, then find, go with the.................

<br> sport package option. But if you want to have fun, the little V6 is not going to do anything in term of performance. If you ever have chance to test drive the 430 and the 320, there's alot different in performance between the 430 over the 320. If the Clk 430 is not even a competition to the M3 (only the C32 or Clk 55 can compete with M3)then how can you compare the 320 to an M3. I'm not bias here, i own two Mercedes and i like Mercedes more then BMW but i have to admitted that the fact is BMW is a better over all performance. BTW, car just don't compete by driving them 'STRAIGH' only!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts