Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're frequently trying to figure out what years and options came with which package, or alone, or what was available. Some may have seen this site before...I just ran into it yesterday. Have a look:

Mercedes Brochure Archive

(Added as many words in the title as I could think of, please add some more below that you can think of to help people find this while searching. May also add tags if you like)

edit: As the website indicates, if you have trouble viewing, right-click on the link, save target as, save to your computer, then open up from there. Had to do this on mine.

·
Registered
316 Posts
We're frequently trying to figure out what years and options came with which package, or alone, or what was available. Some may have seen this site before...I just ran into it yesterday. Have a look:

Mercedes Brochure Archive

(Added as many words in the title as I could think of, please add some more below that you can think of to help people find this while searching. May also add tags if you like)

edit: As the website indicates, if you have trouble viewing, right-click on the link, save target as, save to your computer, then open up from there. Had to do this on mine.
Cool!

But these pamphlets aren't accurate. For example, nowhere in the B-class one, do they mention any of the features in this thread: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w245-b-class/1621645-where-have-mb-engineers-missed-boat-3.html

Not even the 'speed holes' you get in your doors from rust on your 4th year of ownership!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, true enough.

i.e. can't find the electronic compass on my 'B (see thread on compass)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Cool!

But these pamphlets aren't accurate. For example, nowhere in the B-class one, do they mention any of the features in this thread: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w245-b-class/1621645-where-have-mb-engineers-missed-boat-3.html

Not even the 'speed holes' you get in your doors from rust on your 4th year of ownership!
YeaH ! What the----

Hey...don't loose that sense of humour!!;)

Well, looking at the brochure B-200 2006 I have the premium package!
Thanks Paul
Does this mean I have the compass?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I have those brochures in their paper form, plus the European ones. If anyone needs info that you don't see on that site, let me know and I will look through them. I have a couple of duplicates too.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just checked my o/m (2008 Canadian B200 with Premium package).

Brochure says I should have it. Owner's manual says Turbo only. Udating other thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts