Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father owns a M-B 280 SE 3,5 1972 which he purchased in 1984 I think. The car hasn't been driven since 1988 and I'm uncertain if he will try to restore it (he has just retired). Before he put it in the garage he didn't do any particular preparations ( I guess he didn't plan for it to stay there that long). The car ran perfectly before it was placed in the garage. Since it is not about 13 years ago I wonder how one should go about trying to restore the car? What would be the wisest (the correct) steps to take? Any ideas?<p>Best wishes<p>Ulric

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: My father owns a M-B 280 SE 3,5 1972 which he purchased in 1984 I think. The car hasn't been driven since 1988 and I'm uncertain if he will try to restore it (he has just retired). Before he put it in the garage he didn't do any particular preparations ( I guess he didn't plan for it to stay there that long). The car ran perfectly before it was placed in the garage. Since it is now about 13 years ago I wonder how one should go about trying to restore the car? What would be the wisest (the correct) steps to take? Any ideas?<p>Best wishes<p>Ulric<p><br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts