Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Answers to both questions ... first the easy one ... yes we carry a full line of AMG wheels

The answer to the first question is a little more difficult ... wheels are an expression of your personal taste so, what is best is your call. I personally like the Carlsson Products like the new 1/6 Evo Diamond Edition. <br> I would definitely go witha staggered 18' set-up on your 202 because it offers more performance and a better look.<br> Thanks, Luke<br> Here's a picture of the Carlsson wheel I mentioned

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go for AMG's. Style with elegance IMHO.

Plus, cars look better with wheels that are from an OEM manufacturer like AMG. You get orgininal and reliable wheels with kick-ass looks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no problem with "other" after-market brands

...especially MB tuners like Carlsson, Brabus and Lorinser. BUT my taste dictates AMG. I guess its just the way they're able to design wheels that distinctively exude the Mercedes look.<br> <br> Now the real answer to your question. Stock AMG's for the CLK 430, for example look good but 17 inch wheels look too small for me to appreciate. It is then that I would consider 18 inch AMG's to match a lowered suspension and make my CLK look 'extra special' without eliminating that AMG profile. <br> Too each his own I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts