Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did sent u an e-mail but I guess u haven't received it. Anyways, u can ignore my e-mail.<br>
<br>
I have the following questions for u:<br>
I just picked up a 2002 C32AMG and I am planning to get a set of 18',19' or even 20' wheels. Carlsson & AMG are on top of my list. But I was told that my car has a huge AMG caliper in the front, therefore, not many wheels can fit. Is it true? If so, do u have any solution to this?<br>
<br>
Also, is it possible to put a set of 19' or above on WITHOUT rolling the rear fender? 8.5J all around???<br>
<br>
I am thinking of lowering the car, cause the gap between the tire and the front fender is too big. What spring would you recommend? (provided not rolling the car again!)<br>
<br>
If 19' or 20' is out of question, I am thinking of getting 18' AMG then, cause AMG is made for MB and probably it will guarantee to be fit. I saw on the website that AMG has a new wheel, Styling III, multi-piece, 7.5x18 and 8.5x18. U can check it out on AMG Germany's site. Will u be able to give me the availability and the price for it?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will not be able to answer this question precisely until 10-10-01

that's when we will be doing all of the measurements on the C32

1 - 3 of 3 Posts