Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to express my thanks to Luke for his diligence and assisstance in my H&R spring order. I ordered a pair of rear springs for my ML320 (front is torsion bar) and found that there were two types of springs for these vehicles (one with a flat end and one with a standard end). I searched many a forum and did not get a firm answer on how to tell the difference. Even H&R was not sure (I think I spoke with the receptionist though). Finally, I got a hold of Luke and, in short order, he was able to tell me that it was the top of the spring that I had to look at. I finally placed my order through Luke. However, when the springs arrived, I discovered that the box was mislabellled and I ended up with the wrong (non flat) springs. It is important to mention here that this mix-up had nothing to do with Luke (the invoice listed the correct part number for my application). I called Luke and explained the situation. He cheerfully overnighted the correct springs (at added expense, since the the next day was a Saturday). The springs were installed on Saturday and I am a very HAPPY CAMPER.<br> <br> Now this is what customer sevice is all about!<br> <br> Thanks, Luke!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts