Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Luke, is there a 18

There is shortly to be one for the C32 so I guess it will fit the SLK with the right tires. I got this messge from AMG/MB yesterday....<br> <br> 05-09-2001<br> Ref: CS-1-52Q9HJ<br> <br> Dear Sir<br> <br> Thank you for contacting the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center.<br> May I firstly apologise for the length of time that has passed since you<br> sent your e-mail. However I have spoken to various departments and can now<br> provide you with definitive answers.<br> <br> AMG will be producing 18 inch 5 spoke wheels. However these will be as an<br> AMG accessories and not as a factory fitted option. Therefore if you wish<br> for your vehicle to have this option it must be ordered through a dealership<br> after you have taken delivery of the vehicle.<br> <br> Usually any introduction or specification improvement developed in Germany<br> takes 3 -4 months before it is introduced in the United Kingdom. With<br> regards to this accessory that is not the case and you should be able to<br> order the wheels from your local Mercedes-Benz dealership.<br> <br> Should you have any further requirements, please do not hesitate to contact<br> us at [email protected]<br> <br> Yours Sincerely<br> <br> Martin Curran<br> Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center N.V.<br> <br> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------<br> <br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts