Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 CLK 320
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2001 320 CLK, want to upgrage wheels to 18" staggered AMG 5 spoke & lower
Q1: is the "Styling I" available in 18" or is it only in Styling III-- thin spoke?
Q2: Should I lower it (looks and feel) & how much? I see H&K cup kits-- are they easy to install myself (what special equip is needed). I see a lot of talk about "pads"-- not sure what this is/how it applies to the above Q.

thx
whirl

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
sorry, it has taken so long for me to get to this post ... I have started my response a ...

sorry, it has taken so long for me to get to this post ... I have started my response a couple of dozen times only to be interupted over and over again .....

the Styling 1 is our Aero II Monoblock and currently it is the only 18" AMG we have for your car but, very soon the Styling IV will be available for your application ....

the tire sizes you would want to use is 225/40-18 front and 255/35-18 rear .....

as far as the suspension goes the installation is pretty straight forward but, you will need an alignment after the istall ... so, I recommend a shop complete your install

·
Registered
2001 CLK 320
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: sorry, it has taken so long for me to get to this post ... I have started my response a

so, what do you think about the 18" Italian replicas (Highline wheels on EBay... )http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2440479249&category=43957

When will TR have Styling IVs?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts