Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
E200 kompressor w211 sportpack
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! Please any advice on lowering my E200 kompressor? The car is my 08 Avantgarde sportpack. Thanks!

·
Registered
mercedes w211 e350, B200 w245, w212 e63 amg 6.2L
1,010 Posts
there have been many posts on lowering,
But the best option for you would be Coilovers.
Just like Noodle's said, i've actually looked into it and am saving money to get a kit myself for my e350.

·
Registered
06 E350 4matic -- 98 E38 740i
215 Posts
there have been many posts on lowering,
But the best option for you would be Coilovers.
Just like Noodle's said, i've actually looked into it and am saving money to get a kit myself for my e350.

LOL faizano!!! i think everyone caught the lowering bug.. but yea man two words... coil-overs!!!! only way to go, specially when owning a mercedes benz

·
Registered
mercedes w211 e350, B200 w245, w212 e63 amg 6.2L
1,010 Posts
hahaha aye,
Have you got coil-overs yet or are you going to ge them? lol
Dude i honestly cant wait to drive my merc, im posting a video of it and the sound of the exhaust pipe, car taking off etc etc lol and how it looks like if your interested in seeing it.

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,145 Posts
They are a great supplier. Have them bookmarked for my Cobra. I never even thought
of them for this application. I am going to call my rep about the springs used. I hope
they are progressive rate. That top mount with the built in camber adjustment is really
sweet as lowering always calls for a camber adjustment. Very nice find.

We put a set of their Variant 3 on an 04 Cobra. Huge improvement over the originals.
The car was an entirely different driving car. (In a good way).

They also use to sell just the springs and have great service. Nice find.

·
Registered
215 Posts
hahaha aye,
Have you got coil-overs yet or are you going to ge them? lol
Dude i honestly cant wait to drive my merc, im posting a video of it and the sound of the exhaust pipe, car taking off etc etc lol and how it looks like if your interested in seeing it.
Yea!! for sure send me the link whenever you got it i would love to see it:D:D

·
Registered
215 Posts
They are a great supplier. Have them bookmarked for my Cobra. I never even thought
of them for this application. I am going to call my rep about the springs used. I hope
they are progressive rate. That top mount with the built in camber adjustment is really
sweet as lowering always calls for a camber adjustment. Very nice find.

We put a set of their Variant 3 on an 04 Cobra. Huge improvement over the originals.
The car was an entirely different driving car. (In a good way).

They also use to sell just the springs and have great service. Nice find.
thanks noodles, i was wondering would i need any additional parts to buy besides the coil-overs once i'm ready? Im new to all this jargon and im not sure i fully understand whats going on :confused: lol.. like what do you mean by built in camber adjustment

thanks,, im trying to learn :)

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,145 Posts
The Cobra kit was just bolt on, align and go. Add offset steering rack bushings to work
with the changed geometry of the front.
I would have to see the hardware kit that comes with the set Vision offers, but I have a
feeling it is complete.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts