Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1980 280te 1979 Rabbit D 1969 Triumph T100C
1,406 Posts
paging that one guy from england i dont remember his name is to the thread with the 500 swapped 123 i know you know people

edit: who got bags

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
HAA. first time you've seen this car aircooled? he posts it in just about every single body kit/custom/wheels/lowering thread ever. Its ford powered to seal the deal.
Hey – Yes I have posted in many threads because there is never enough searching the forum going on…I am here to help or share ideas – If this is insulting to you – Please just let me know…I am always trying to offer a suggestion – or an idea…

As for the car – Yes it is a Ford Powered Mercedes, at 16 when my Dad and I started the project putting in a electronic fuel injected power plant with a front mount inter cooled super charger system, a dropped suspension and a full chassis restore before I was 18 was a pretty good accomplishment. Next was the rack and pinion steering, the full 2.5” stainless exhaust and hand made body kit…not to mention everything else – Side mounted trunk lights, built in sub woofers, painting the car… – I find answers and my Dad helps me make those answers a reality…It is a hobby!

As for the stance – I think it is a very sporty and properly dropped stance – And the front wheel has smacked the fender two times at least when turning through a bumpy intersection – so any lower with my 7.5” x 17” wheels most likely would not be too good.

The side marker is a good thing to have during a rush hour lane change at 68MPH…is it exactly stock – No…does it follow the shape and body line created by the door handles…Yes…

Thanks all, and good luck with your projects,
Jake

21 - 22 of 22 Posts