Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe. I need to get Exhaust...i heard that Eisenmann is good. I'm probably gonna get the H&R springs. And the chip i dont no...i was wondering if AMG makes individual chips? Please tell me what u think and help me

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Eisenmann and Supersprint are good quality exhaust systems..

You can get the Eisenmann from Bekkers.com and Superspring from PerformanceProducts.com.<br> <br> H&Rs drop the car nicely although are stiffer compared to Eibachs. If you're getting the springs, I suggest getting Bilsteins as well. Zygmunt Motors (Click marketplace then look for the banner) is selling the Bilsteins at a really low price right now plus free shipping. Call them up and ask for Chris. Mention MBNZ.org so you get the best price.<br> <br> Chips, not much out their. Wetterauer stopped selling them. I believe because it didn't give any gains at all. I don't think AMG sells any chips. If I find out anything, I'll let everyone know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best SPRINGS are H/R!!they lower the car the most and the ride is still ok.I did my c coupe and my WIFE did not complain so its ok!!The rear is tucked and the front is level(could use about another 1/2 to 3/4 more drop for the rake look!!<br> as for the software upgrade try www.upsolute.com<br> on the west coast talk to LANNY the c coupe ROCKS!!OH YEAH the increase is there!!!I think the muffler is by personal choice, amg/sebring,NO RICE!! And Im working on a cold air kit(carbon fiber) will have the REAL NUMBERS ASAP when I can get some DYNO time

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone has any problem with upsolute's chip? Does dealer still service your car after the chip installation during the warranty period?<br> <br> thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts