Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello!
If you car have Airmatic suspension, see part from Brabus 164-106-00.
"BRABUS suspension module for lowering
For vehicles with air suspension
With AIRMATIC package code 489"
,or if you car without code 489 use part 164-006-00.
"BRABUS sports springs
Comfortable setting
For vehicles with standard suspension (not AIRMATIC package code 489)"
http://www.brabus.com/index_en.html
I ask applications for the text, I can badly write, as itself from Russia and language well I do not know!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I just had the Eibach Pro Kit installed in my 2007 ML-350. Lowered it 1.4 inches. This was done at Custom Alignment in California, as kindly recommended by members of this forum. They did a really professional job and I'm really happy with it. The SUV now drives a lot more like a car, and cornering is excellent. Since the suspension wasn't changed (only Brabus makes a suitable OEM suspension I believe) the ride hasn't changed much, but it is noticeably less bouncy - feels less like you're riding in a boat. $1350 including the parts - I think it's money well spent.

And you can really tell it's been lowered - it looks more like a crossover than a SUV now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just factory rims/wheels for now. Will think about getting something later on .. once I get my headaches with my Nav-TV x164 and Opi-M sorted out. That's another topic altogether!

P.S. My wife has stopped nagging about getting carsick after the Eibach kit was installed. Like I said, money well spent..!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.