Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just ordered my springs for my car. Next week I will be lowering it. What is funny is that the lowering will cost me more than the springs. I will post pics of it when it is done.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dropped my car the other day! They are springs from H&R. My car didnt have the airbag and it doesnt have the TPS.I ordered my springs through tire rack. They had the best prices. One thing guys if you are thinking about dropping your car. The front fender is higher than the back fender meaning, that the back looks more droppped than the front.

·
Registered
E320 W211
64 Posts
Just curious, what are the going installation rates for these lowering springs?

Does lowering the car void warranty in any way?

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they go about 250 to drop it. But, if you can find someone who has the springs and install them its better and doesnt cost as much.

I am reinstalling my spring on my car. I ordered all new springs and i am relowering my car. I dont know whats wrong with the drop or the springs, but the car looks so bad that i had to just do it over again. The back of the car looks like it has bricks in the back. The first time i go it installed i dont think the guy knew what he was doing. So becareful on who installs your springs on your benz.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowering my car again........

I did. And, benz doesnt make them for E classes, or thats at least what they tell me. But, the new shop checked my car out and it turns out that Tire Rack gave me the wrong springs! But,they are going to refund me my money for the springs, but not the labor. Im just pumped they are going to give me my full refund. So, my car again will be lowered.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts