Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo, guys!!!

I'm from Russia and i has bought ML63 several days ago. I have several question about lowering . . . Now, in Russia i can order only two module, Brabus or Kleemann. Tell me please on what of these modules lowering more higher??? What lowering have Brabus module in mm and what have Kleemann module??? And what module easier for install???

Excuse me for bad English:bowdown:

And several photos of my . . .

Thank you very much

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please, answer me about module,i must order today
A friend of mine has a ML 63 AMG. He used Carlsson unit to lower the car by 30mm.
Result was broken dampers, damaged stock hight level control unit and destroyed drop links.
The MB factory in Stuttgart did the repair under warranty since he is a good customer. The bill was 20 000 euro.

The factory was clear on one thing. NEVER lower the ML63 AMG with Carlsson or Brabus unit more than 15mm. Otherwise it may have the outcome as decribed.
The installation of the lowering unit is some hour work. You have to remove the pedals etc.
By the way, why don´t you lower the car by moving the level sensors on each wheel? Thats easy and cost next to nothing.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
By the way, why don´t you lower the car by moving the level sensors on each wheel? Thats easy and cost next to nothing.:)[/QUOTE]

Jip you give the man probably the best advice.
He can also use the washers.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts