Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know how to lower

My friend has a S class and he told me to lower mine ... i was shocked as I thought it was inpossible...<br>
He say I have to change the rod inside the suspension...<br>
Mb has the original parts...<br>
my friend did it already....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: I know how to lower

I agree. Take it from me. I lowered mine an inch and then raised it back to stock height promptly. These cars are way too graceful to be slammed. I also put the stock wheels back on. Without a bodykit, they look ridiculous (aftermarket) in my opinion.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: I know how to lower

The car desparately NEEDS to be dropped AND a body kit must be added in order for it not look like every other car out there!<p>

·
Registered
s500- 300td
92 Posts
lowering

I just put 20" Brabus Monoblock VI on my 2000 S500. The car seems like it was raised about an inch or two. I am thinking of lowering it and adding a body kit. I agree with your comment about being original. I did not modify the fender and the back is starting to rub. Do you know of any place that modifies the fender.

·
Registered
1995 MB S320V: 2006 kawasaki vulcan 900 lt
417 Posts
lowering

[8)] All you have to do to lower the car 4" is drive faster than 140 kilometers per hr., (about 85 mph for yanks). The car lowers itself automaticaly! Have a friend drive beside you and take a picture, save money.

Barry

·
Registered
2013 infiniti jx 35 loaded
301 Posts
no no no

by all means lower it and turn it into anyother honda-like slammed piece of crap. WAKE UP ITS A BENZ not a ricer.

·
Registered
2013 infiniti jx 35 loaded
301 Posts
no no no

by all means lower it and turn it into anyother honda-like slammed piece of crap. WAKE UP ITS A BENZ not a ricer.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: no no no

if you lower your car, that does'nt mean it will turn into a rice crap. The purpose of lowering is to get more of a aggressive ride and a stuble look. You should'nt slamm it but lowering it moderately looks very nice.Thats why Lorinser, Brabus, Carlsson etc. lowers there cars. Those cars don't look like your driving grandpa's car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts