Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its been a lil over a week n about 500 miles since getn the suspension done down in VA and SpeedTuningUSA ECU in MD...wanna thank u guys again - freddy, ahmad, ahmads bro (i don think hes on here?) and cliff off the euromodder.com forums...for gettin those H&R and bilstein sports on for me....the first pic is a b4 and after but only the day after gettn the suspension installed (so it hasnt settled)...n the last 2 pics r krappy camerafone pics of its after its settled...will have better pics later but i just sent her in for the bodywork...

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
Definitely looks much better. It's nice to have helpful guys like that on the forum.

·
Registered
2004 SL55 AMG, 2006 E500
1,029 Posts
Looks really good. I'll be there in a few more months.

Are you noticing a real difference in handling? I'm trying to keep myself from expecting too much when I lower it.

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Prana25 said:
Looks really good. I'll be there in a few more months.

Are you noticing a real difference in handling? I'm trying to keep myself from expecting too much when I lower it.
thanks every1

handling - yaaa its much better....i feel A LOT more confident in turns and it seems to stay flat now...i dont feel that bodyroll like i used to....

jtbeche...sry u dint have good results wit speedtunings ecu...mine workd out prety good and i def feel the difference off the line and now got the rev limiter at almost 6500....how did the Powerchip go for u?

hary gahtoe - are you sayin ima 'bitchin' person...i dont get it? :confused: lol

FREDDY - ya man ..me neither....n i still wanna c more pics of ur car in good lightin mannn...those pics from HIN philly were prety good but not great cuz the lightingg....n get that video of the ecutout ..i wanna c if i shud order it...lol

·
Registered
rdx - wrx - clk430
117 Posts
looking good, looking very good. was there a big difference regarding the ride?

·
Banned
04 SL500 / 06 ML 500
2,004 Posts
Deyainrd4ds; Jus meant the more you work on a ride the more it expresses the owner. Props on a great job, dog. Car looks hot.(Bitchin) I dig it.

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hary Gahtoe said:
Deyainrd4ds; Jus meant the more you work on a ride the more it expresses the owner. Props on a great job, dog. Car looks hot.(Bitchin) I dig it.
oOo ok...different lingo..lol....thanks

in regards to the ride...ya i feel a difference..its a lil harsher but its not that drastiic...i dont find it to by much of a problem

·
Registered
'06 CLS500 '01 CLK320, '84 300D
531 Posts
Hersh-

Looks great, but sittin that low you're going to absolutely DESTROY your new bumper on these Hudson County streets.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts