Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Lots of issues after sitting for a few months

420 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Bbybenzooo
Hey y'all, my car's key won't turn in the ignition so I can't start it, the doors won't lock or unlock even with the button inside the car, the trunk won't pop, the odometer reads "------" instead of numbers, and the only electronics that work are the screen in the gauge cluster when I open the door and the radio. I'm at a complete loss here, I might actually have to sell it even though it makes me very sad. If y'all know anything that may help please lmk, otherwise I might have to say bye to my dream car and save up for something else.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light
See less
Hey y'all, my car's key won't turn in the ignition so I can't start it, the doors won't lock or unlock even with the button inside the car, the trunk won't pop, the odometer reads "------" instead of numbers, and the only electronics that work are the screen in the gauge cluster when I open the door and the radio. I'm at a complete loss here, I might actually have to sell it even though it makes me very sad. If y'all know anything that may help please lmk, otherwise I might have to say bye...
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts