Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I may have disconnected the ground when replacing my sunroof motor. Hard to see in there. I did notice on a newer antenna a thick ground (its from a 94 300e) feeling around i couldn't find it. Been searching around for hints but no luck. I love that radio it is the original becker I think it is has a bose speaker system. Can anyone help me. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
um, how exactly can we help you? if the antenna wire came off the antenna, or the ground wire, well, hook it back up! its all right there in plain sight behind the left trunk inside liner... if I recall right from having reinstalled the antenna motor in my 300E, there's 3 connections, the control plug, the ground wire, and the antenna coax connector.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks volvo, I pulled the antenna and all appears connected. The unit is a becker 2000 mexico i believe. I am going to try and swap the antenna with the one I pulled from a 94 300 e.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well no change AM works fine and it seems to get some reception. Perhaps it is muted by the phone option. I cant seem to find a cellular connector in the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts