Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car: clk320 stock<br>
her car: bmw 328is m package w/ I/E rims and spoiler<br>
<br>
well... tonight, i lost my first race... i've raced her before and i've always won... i dunno what happened tonight, but it really sucked...now i really want that chip... but i cant afford it cuz im only 16 and dont have a job =(<br>
<br>
someone cheer me up and tell me about how they can beat a bmw.. hehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is soooooo sad!!! my car has 25 more hp!!! and my engine is .4 liters bigger!!! okae.. now im really upset =(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this a serious post?

I lost to everyone in my mom's 4 speed manual toyota tercel when i was 18.<br> <br> Yes, I'm player hating.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By making posts like that, you're just asking for a flame war...

Of course, everything you say is true. I should have known better than to think that people who purchase the M3 have any idea had to drive, and some yuppy behind the wheel of a CLK430 would'nt be able to beat the M3. Yeah sure buddy, we believe you.<br> <br> How many hours did you stay up at night to compile such nonsense? Do you serously believe the crap that you are posting?<br> <br> I'm not even going to bother getting into this with you, but all I'll say is this. I just picked up the new M3 3 weeks ago, and there is simply no car on the road that can match its performance, handling, and practicallity of everyday driving at a bargain base price of $45,400. You think because the CLK55 cost $20K more than the M3 is is reason to say that the two cars are not in the same class? Only an idiot would pay $70K for a CLK55. There is absolutely nothing in that car that justifies its sticker price, aside from the MB badge, so I guess you're paying an extra 20K for an MB badge. Pretty slick.<br> <br> And you're wrong. The M3 and the CLK55 *are* in the same class. Dont believe me? Check out this months edition of Car & Driver, you'll find an article that compares the M3 to the CLK55. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which car they rated over the other.<br> <br> SAF<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Open Ass Insert Head

SAF-get a grip on reality. It might help you have a little bit of credibility when you make up info about M3s and CLK55s and other cars you don't own and have never driven.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why are you "racing" in a 320

The 320 is totally underpowered. Why would would you try 'racing' anyone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beat It

I am sure you really own the Mercedes.<br> <br> You can beat the BMW by putting it next to a CLK430, CLK55, C36, C43, E55, etc, etc...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Why are you

okae...its not like i raced someone i didn't know! i've raced her before, and beat her.. but last night was just bad for some reason.. and personally i do NOT think my car is underpowered, i am 16, and i have the fastest car out of my friends. i wouldn't mind taking a clk430, but think about it... im 16!!! its not like i dont get enough shit for driving a 320!!! oh yeah... when i got my clk, there were no 430's available<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Give it up

Go to Pedophiles.com and you can pretend to be a 16 year old all you want (frankly it is making me kinda quesy)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Open mouth, eat your words, I own the new M3.

I recently purchased the new M3. Got my dealers first one. Sorry to say, but the M3 gets me more looks and compliments than any played-out CLK on the street can ever get. And for the price, you really cant beat that, now can you?<br> <br> And besides, who is making up info? Does the CLK55 cost $20K more than the M3? Yes. Does the M3 offer a better overall package, in terms of performance, handling, and practicality, for the sticker price? Yes. Who's making up info? You know as well as I do that these things are in fact true.<br> <br> What makes you think I dont own the M3? Do you think you're the only yuppy on the block that has money? ;-P Dont believe me? Look for yourself<br> <br> http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4292673687<br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Give it up

you know wut? fuck you! why the fuck would i lie? daMn.. where the fuck do u live? come to my fuckn school.. laguna hills high school and fuckn look at the 2 clk's, 1 m5, a dozen bmw's, shit.. why are u so daMn immature? are you even a mercedes benz owner? show some fucking class u moron, i'll see your ass at the next mb meet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: By making posts like that, you're just asking for a flame war...

okae, this post is about my clk320 and a bmw 328is... not about the M3 or the clk430or55!!! this is what causes the flames, dont you agree?<br> the bmw had i/e<br> my car was stock<br> <br> i just wanted to tell you that last night was shitty because its the first time i lost!!! and was looking foward into what you people think i can do to make my car slightly faster!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
m3 vs clk 55...

the article in car & driver states the new m3 does 0-60 in 4.7 sec. and the clk 55 does it in<br> 5.0 thats ok because the clk 55 does 30 to 50 in 2.1 seconds and the new m3 does it in 7.3 big difference wouldn't you say and also the clk 55 does 50 to 70 in 2.3 vs. the m3 does it in 7.6 in both cases the clk 55 beats the m3 by better than 5 sec. I firmly believe that the clk 55 will do 0 to 60 in sub 5's. I know that my clk 55 is quicker than any m3 that I have owned. I have also drove the new m3 coup and ragtop and my clk 55 seems to be alot quicker even the bmw dealer that i have been doing business with for many years states the same thing, he thinks that my clk 55 is quicker, and regards to 0 to 60 times you have to remember that not everyone who drives a stick will knock off 0 to 60 in 4.7 sec. With and automatic time are very simular 0 to 60...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: m3 vs clk 55...

hMmm... i see... well, if you're still going to talk about clk55's and m3's, you should all keep in mind, car and driver have professional manual drivers...so if you own a m3, just practice before you try to start a race with a clk55.. u dont wanna stall or anything.. hehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Open mouth, eat your words, I own the new M3.

I don't get it...why do people waste there time coming to a Benz board if they love bemmers? As if starting crap on a message board is entertainment???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are my hero!

Gosh, what a fantastic picture you stole from somewhere. The way you keep coming onto the Mercedes board and talking about how cool you are and how fast your M3 is and how all the Mercedes suck and cost more...you are my hero! Please, keep telling us more! I will definitely sell my Benz and get an M3 so I can be just like SAF!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When you have...

no life and the message boards are your entire existence then you get people like SAF posting stupid comments all the time. Obviously he has an inferiority complex otherwise he wouldn't post the stuff he does. You never see M5 or Z8 owners making the same kind of stupid posts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts