Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Lorinser Springs

1952 Views 2 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Enthusiast
G
Has anyone used the Lorinser springs? How do they ride? How much do they lower the car? I understand this spring will lower<br>the front of the car slightly more than the H&R springs, giving the car a slightly more aggressive look.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They're all the same, well the major brands that is...more

You'd be better off getting H&R's or Eibachs'. They're a lot cheaper and offer the same quality as the "name-brand" springs. Lowering varies but is very minimal. H&R's are stiffer than Eibach's although lessen body lean a bit more. I heard a rumor before that the springs German tuner's use are made by Eibach although I can't remember where I read this.<p>frank

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
: Has anyone used the Lorinser springs? How do they ride? How much do they lower the car? I understand this spring will lower<br>the front of the car slightly more than the H&R springs, giving the car a slightly more aggressive look. <p>FYI, Lorinser springs for the CLK320 would lower the vehicle about one inch.<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.