Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SL500, 2011 GL350
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see this car regularly in the parking lot of my local Safeway. Maybe owned by a customer or an employee. Interesting car, but I don't know much about Lorinsers. It seems to be unloved since it's not detailed and it's left to the abuses of other drivers and car doors. Sorry about the poor quality. Pics were taken with my phone camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 E320 4MATIC
1,732 Posts
is that the way on the market street? I've never saw this car before but I sometimes do park my car in that safeway......LOL....

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
Neil, which Safeway is that? Closest to me is the one on JD blvd and that's clearly not that one. :) I did see an SLR McLaren near that one, though, it was a bit more impressive than a Lorinser 210. :rolleyes:

Karl, we sporadically try to GTG but they usually fall through. We should do something though.

·
Registered
2006 CLK 350
1,133 Posts
Is that the 24 Hour Safeway on Market Street? OR the Safeway Marina ??

Don't think it's the one near Trader's Joe near Fisherman's wharf, too much greenery.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2005 SL500, 2011 GL350
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that the 24 Hour Safeway on Market Street? OR the Safeway Marina ??

Don't think it's the one near Trader's Joe near Fisherman's wharf, too much greenery.:rolleyes:
This is a Safeway in Pacifica at Highway One and Linda Mar Blvd.

·
Registered
2006 CLK 350
1,133 Posts
Haven't been to that Safeway...

... but couple of times to the Safeway in the Manor Plaza...

.... AND lots of time to the Antique shop next door to the Bank of America and the Mazzetti's Bakery across the Highway! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts