Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Wow...what a find...I don't have a W126 yet and I'm already excited with something like this...we don't get these sort of stuff in the W140 forum...at lease I have not seen them...is this common, to see Lorinser...real Loriser kits for sale on W126 bodies? If this was a W140 kit...I would definitely buy it...

·
Outstanding Contributor
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think the Lorinser kits were as popular on the 126 as they were on later models. Maybe that is why this seller has a glut of parts. If these were AMG kits and springs, I don't think there would be enough room for all the digits in the price.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Wow, hell of a stash. I second Lorinser being my fave, especially for the 140. I'm more of a 126 man of course, but the lorinser 140's are super sexy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The seller also has (or had) a batch of Brabus W126 parts for sale too - and his black SEC up for sale...

He's a decent chap as I bought my Lorinser front bumper and skirts for my SEL before he decided to sell his remaining stock as a job lot.

I was tempted in a full set of Lorinser springs as a future set to replace my AMG's as and when required in a few years...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts