1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
'97 E320 ; '97 740 iL
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP....Lorinser wheels ---SOLD

PRICE DROP....SL 500 wheels $150 plus shipping

I have 4(four) Lorinser D93 wheels up for sale. They are 16x8 and have a 5x112 bolt pattern. The wheel dealer scratched a small area where the tire meets the wheel when taking off a tire. These D93 Lorinser wheels cost me over $500 per wheel. Looking to get SOLD for all four wheels. They are taking up space in my garage and need to get rid of them.

I also have 4 spacers that will give it a wide look. It pushes the wheel/tire to edge of fender and does not go past the fender itself. Lorinser CNC Spacers.

I also have a set of four SL 500 wheels for sale. I would like to get $325 for the set of SL wheels. On two of the SL wheels there is curb rash. Wheels are straight. Great for a spare or upgrading to. Willing to separate and can send pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 300TE, 1995 E320 Wagon
1,895 Posts
Those are beauties! What's the offset? Any chance for a pic of the damage the dealer did to them? Also, where are you located?

·
Registered
'97 E320 ; '97 740 iL
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for compliments. They are a factory painted wheel and the dealer took some of the paint off the lip/edge, where tire meets the wheel. You do not even notice unless your 8 inches away from the wheel. But they have to go, taking up too much space.

I'll get some close up pic's tonight.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
'97 E320 ; '97 740 iL
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I am located in Bristol, TN. I am not too sure of the offset but they came off a '97 E320. Here are some more pics, I have some close up pictures so you can see what the dealer did when taking the tires off the wheels. For those who have asked, wheels are straight.

I am open to any reasonable offer, I do have a Paypal account and I am verified.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I can also take more pics if you would like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 C220 102k
588 Posts
gawd... any chance you need any car audio equipment?? Thats what i do for a living,- i could definately trade some equipment for the lorinsers!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.