Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around the engine, i have notice that the other end of this hose was loose. This end was close to come out to. I found out where the other end was going and plug it back. Anyone know what thos hose is for?

Bazzle, pls don`t send me again on that russian site; looked for 30 minutes but to complicated for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
I thought this thread was gona have some dodgy hookers :D

·
Registered
1998 SLK 230, 2016 Tesla Model S P90D, 1984 Alfa Spider Veloce, 2008 E320 Bluetec (former)
175 Posts
Well, it runs oil from the oil separator (which yours looks very strange compared to mine), down to the engine (or vice versa). I forgot to reconnect mine when I changed my air check valve, and had a nice little oil spray in that area.

·
Registered
Golf R32 / Prev R170 SLK
6,821 Posts
Well, it runs oil from the oil separator (which yours looks very strange compared to mine), down to the engine (or vice versa). I forgot to reconnect mine when I changed my air check valve, and had a nice little oil spray in that area.
His is post 2000. Slightly diff plumbing but same hose there.

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I`m wondering how long i drove with that hose disconected. I will check tomorrow for oil level :|

·
Registered
Golf R32 / Prev R170 SLK
6,821 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts