Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Looking to source M113K crankshaft pulley/harmonic balancer tool

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  jjsjosh 
#1 ·
I've got a CL55 AMG that I've just shredded the crankshaft pulley that turns the supercharger. Fortunately, I didn't damage anything else. I had no idea that this damage was even possible, but I digress...

Stupidly, I ordered a tool from KC Auto that was advertised as fitting m112/m113 engines, but the same advertisement failed to mention that it didn't fit the M113K. Today, when the tool arrived I made the discovery myself. The replacement bolt, pulleys and harmonic balancer are in my possession, but as of the moment I'm drafting this, I can't find the pulley tool I need in order to remove the old parts and install the new.

So, I'm stuck.

Does anyone know the part number for the crankshaft pulley tool or a source for purchasing the tool that will fit the M113K?

I've searched the forums and have been unable to find any advice on this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#4 ·
Thats crazy I am looking everywhere for it. What I did is mark the old bolt and torqued the new one in with a torque gun until it lined up with how the old one was and its been good for more then 2 months does not wobble or anything but my ocd is driving my crazy to put it properly.

Hey I just noticed you're in boca and your cars got the exact mods I want to install on mine (y)