Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
G500 - 2002
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my 2002 G and bought (please forgive me) an Escalade EXT. Realizing I made a huge error, I’m now looking to purchase a black 2003 or newer G. If anyone knows of one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Paulr1 - 3/31/2005 1:06 PM

I recently sold my 2002 G and bought (please forgive me) an Escalade EXT. Realizing I made a huge error, I’m now looking to purchase a black 2003 or newer G. If anyone knows of one, please let me know.

Thanks,

Paul
Ebay and the dealer network is full of them.

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
So why did you sell the 2002?

It's gonna be pretty hard to forgive buying a cadillac ext... although Bush (yes, the president) in his younger years was a recreational cocaine user but has since become a "Born-again" Christian so i suppoes everybody is entitled to a few mistakes and to finally see the light...

... at least with the g-wagen. [:p]

www.Clubgwagen.com also has some for sale but they are primarily pre-2002.

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
your going to be upset when you see what that caddie is worth. a caddie drops faster than any other car one the road.

But if your looking to go back to a G i would wait a few months. let the R and the MLG come out. There are very rich people out there that will trade is some low milage G and a very good price. I looked mine up today, $44,245 is average trade in...

Then again if your traded you G on a caddie why not go back to the dealer and trade back.

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Kerr, you have a potentially really good point about waiting a few months, with all the new vehicles coming out, it wouldn't be any surprise at all if there's another surge of G's up for sale. Never underestimate the richest consurmers to be only concerned with having the newest models available. They may just be putting up with their G until something "better" comes along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts