Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 E500 and I am looking to do exhast, intake, tips and I want to replace the front emblem to the one that comes on the AMG. Can anyone help me with suggestions on what would be the best to do. I do not want the car to become really loud. I would like to add a little extra HP and give it that dual exhast look. Where is a good place to look for e500 parts?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
My Two Left Feet
3,183 Posts
cleaner said:
I just bought a 2004 E500 and I am looking to do exhast, intake, tips and I want to replace the front emblem to the one that comes on the AMG. Can anyone help me with suggestions on what would be the best to do. I do not want the car to become really loud. I would like to add a little extra HP and give it that dual exhast look. Where is a good place to look for e500 parts?

Thanks for the help

I search ebay all the time, if you search parts-w210 or in your case - w211 you will find a huge selection and great prises on all of what your searching, some prices are higher than others but if you fish through the selections you will find super deals, btw I look at location and shipping cost to. There was a post just yesterday for tripple chrome plated AMG rims $650 for all four, so the deals are out there, good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts