Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find this model so I can buy it. If you know anybody or have found one, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Its hard finding one in Washington State, which is where I live.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I am trying to find this model so I can buy it. If you know anybody or have found one, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Its hard finding one in Washington State, which is where I live.
Do you have a target price range?

·
7,943 Posts
Do not close your self off by looking in Washington state for your dream Black S600 Sedan. One way air fares are cheap-we are in a world economy... Los Angles and San Francisco have the largest count of these cars in the west...

1998 Mercedes S600

Ten minutes from San Francisco Airport

Best of luck,

Martin

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
From $10,000-$22,000.
That should get you one near the top of the heap. Open up the search to North America and you should be able to find one that is within your budget and please you. Personally, some of the posters here have very nice unmolested versions of the S600...wait long enough and you may get a chance...

As you find them, post them here and we can give you good feedback...maybe someone will go out and check it out with you...if they are close...I helped someone last month look at regular W140...it was fun, but the car was not worth what the seller wants for it.

Also check out the sticky above, "Interesting eBay Items" ...the regulars here all post W140's that look interesting...follow that sticky and you might catch the occasion S600 posted there that will be worth seeing...

Good luck...and looking forward to the day when you post your newly acquired S600 in here...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
BTW: here are some stats for S600 LWB from 1995 to 1998

1995 3,181
1996 3,388
1997 2,477
1998 1,217
Total 10,263

Total W140 sedan produced over the lifetime of the car line is 406,717, so the car you are looking for is in the 2.52% of W140 sedan ever produced.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Do not close your self off by looking in Washington state for your dream Black S600 Sedan. One way air fares are cheap-we are in a world economy... Los Angles and San Francisco have the largest count of these cars in the west...

1998 Mercedes S600

Ten minutes from San Francisco Airport

Best of luck,

Martin
Why is this car not sold?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts