Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Mercedes 300SD
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had my 300SD for almost 7months now and i still havent started tunning it and a little bit or recoverings.

Tunning, i need some help finding those parts which i've seen and know they exist, yestorday in the freeway i saw the same exact car of mine tunned all of the parts on that car i've found but one which i've been looking from the day i got it, that is smoked tail lights. If you know were i can find that please tell me if not, if you know any sites which are tunning parts for a 300sd any parts please post me the link.

Recovering, my car needs alot of recovering heres what it need, the middle consol below the cd player originally the cd player was stole so they broke pieces in it that i need a new wooden middle consol to be able to replace a new cdplayer also the wood trim by the shifter is all scratched and busted up due to the breaking in the car to steal a cd player, also the seats it needs new beige seats and im trying to find a original ones right now im pretty much sitting on leather seats which cant be even torn more. The outside pretty much all it needs is a new paint job.

Thank you
Bye

·
Registered
2017 Police Interceptor Utility, 2017 Police Interceptor Sedan
7,742 Posts
Hey extreez, the 300SD is a W126, you should be in that forum.

Not that we don't like you, it's just that we're 123ers here.

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
flyboyike - 4/28/2005 8:14 PM

Hey extreez, the 300SD is a W126, you should be in that forum.

Not that we don't like you, it's just that we're 123ers here.
Ummm...dude...this here is the 126 forum...

What are you smokin and why don't you share;-)

Jonathan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts