Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, this is my first post. I'm in the Northeast, looking to lease a new C300 Sport or Luxury. My question is this: the salesman told me that with the Black/Grey MB-Tex choice that the seats were grey and the CARPET was black. I saw a Luxury for sale on EBay and the carpet was grey; the only black appeared to be on the top of the dash and top of the doors. Is it a Sport Only option to have the black carpet and console? I like the grey seats but the grey carpet is a bear to keep clean. Can anyone confirm that the Luxury has the black carpet with grey seats as well? TIA

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got a C300 sport in Canada, Grey interior, but the carpet is black. Most of the upper console is black, but the lower portion is grey. I'll take some pics today and post for you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a C300 sport in Canada, Grey interior, but the carpet is black. Most of the upper console is black, but the lower portion is grey. I'll take some pics today and post for you.
Great, I'd love to see some detailed pics....almost every pic on this forum has the black interior!

Did you see any Luxury models on the lot with a black rug and grey seats?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 2008 Luxury C300 4Matic has grey leather seats and grey carpets.

Pierre
Thanks, so it's confirmed....Luxury has grey carpet with grey seats and Sport has black carpet with grey seats.

:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts