Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
:)I have a set, off my 2005 SLK 55 (5000) miles. Price for four to include shipping (USA only) $1100. They're Pirelli P Zeros. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
05' SLK55 Orion Blue
50 Posts
-1- said:
:)I have a set, off my 2005 SLK 55 (5000) miles. Price for four to include shipping (USA only) $1100. They're Pirelli P Zeros. PM me if you're interested.

How much did your 19" rims cost you?

thanks

Pp

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ppower said:
How much did your 19" rims cost you?

thanks

Pp
:D Four 19" AMG (style, not AMG) wheels, 8 1/2" front and 9 1/2" rears with Michelin PS 2 tires and wheel locks to include shipping was $2570. Same wheels with the standard tires (Kuomo) is $1999.

·
Registered
05' SLK55 Orion Blue
50 Posts
-1- said:
:D Four 19" AMG (style, not AMG) wheels, 8 1/2" front and 9 1/2" rears with Michelin PS 2 tires and wheel locks to include shipping was $2570. Same wheels with the standard tires (Kuomo) is $1999.
Are they 2 or 3 piece rims and is the outside edge polished? Looks like it from the picture.

Tire Rack? or Discounttire.com?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ppower said:
Are they 2 or 3 piece rims and is the outside edge polished? Looks like it from the picture.

Tire Rack? or Discounttire.com?
:) They're ONE PIECE wheels. Lips is more brushed than polished. They were advertised as front lip 1" and rear 2". Originally I was some what disappointed with the lip. The rear lip is actually 1 1/4" and front is around 3/4". After further review, I feel the lip is more than adequate and I'm extremely happy with the look and quality of these wheels. I purchased off eBay, DNJ Wheels in CA.

·
Registered
131 Posts
-1- said:
Sent you a PM. Please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
858 Posts
:crybaby2: Sorry, sold my AMG wheels and tires two weeks ago. Keep checking, many have replaced theirs and they're available.

·
Registered
slk 55
366 Posts
I'm also looking for spare wheels for my '55 if anyone has them available.

·
Registered
2007 SLK55 AMG Iridium Silver
246 Posts
if anyone lives in So.California, i'd be willing to sell my stock 55 wheels, with the stock tires (pirellis). the tires have run 4000 miles.

·
Registered
131 Posts
MBSLRwannaBE said:
if anyone lives in So.California, i'd be willing to sell my stock 55 wheels, with the stock tires (pirellis). the tires have run 4000 miles.
I am in So. Cali and maybe interested depending on the price. You can PM me if you want

1 - 13 of 13 Posts