Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I have been looking for a month or two for a 560SL in signal red or black with tan interior in S FL. I have ben on Craigslist as well as Hemmings, Ebay, and Autotrader.
I am looking for one with mint body and interior as well as full maintenance records and lower mileage. I figure I am more apt on this site to find someone who knows of one of these cars or knows an owner of one.
A lot of the websites I have visited have dealer cars which look great but have little or no maintenace history. And I know this to be extremely important for these vehicles.
I would pay a premium for one of these vehicles. That being said, I find the dealer cars way overpriced for having no history of repairs, etc.
If you have a 560SL in signal red with tan interior (or know of one), please shoot me a private email. Thanks very much.
Dave

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,
I have been looking for a month or two for a 560SL in signal red or black with tan interior in S FL. I have ben on Craigslist as well as Hemmings, Ebay, and Autotrader.
I am looking for one with mint body and interior as well as full maintenance records and lower mileage. I figure I am more apt on this site to find someone who knows of one of these cars or knows an owner of one.
A lot of the websites I have visited have dealer cars which look great but have little or no maintenace history. And I know this to be extremely important for these vehicles.
I would pay a premium for one of these vehicles. That being said, I find the dealer cars way overpriced for having no history of repairs, etc.
If you have a 560SL in signal red with tan interior (or know of one), please shoot me a private email. Thanks very much.
Dave
Also looking for a black car with tan interior if red not available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts