Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am looking for a w126 rc car. i know there is a sec out there iv'e come across it on ebay once or twice by mistake. the pic i attached is the closest i could find to what i'm lookin for to give an idea of what i want,those cars arent r/c tho.i know it's not much to go on but can somebody help i have been looking for a long time, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Buy a 1/24 Tamiya RC car and slap this Models body on it.
Years ago tamiya did "tamtec" rc cars that were serious cars in 1/24 scale
I had the ferrari testarossa when I was about 12yo The 1/24 sec model kit they did would fit on top with only minor mods there was instructions to do that actual swap in an a tamiya catalouge I had in 88/89ish..

·
Registered
467 Posts
Years ago tamiya did "tamtec" rc cars that were serious cars in 1/24 scale
I had the ferrari testarossa when I was about 12yo The 1/24 sec model kit they did would fit on top with only minor mods there was instructions to do that actual swap in an a tamiya catalouge I had in 88/89ish..
Same one I've got ;) I have a Porsche rally car and a NOS Testarossa kit.

·
Premium Member
4,188 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy a 1/24 Tamiya RC car and slap this Models body on it.

%Plastic_Model_kitsMercedes-Benz 560 SEC Plastic Model Kit | | Your Online Hobby Shop

Tamiya itself sells a 190E AMG in 1:10 scale, but I have never seen a legit SEC RC car...
thanks that is an awesome bit of info i will try that for darn sure. but i have seen the actual r/c car of the one in the pic i think twice on ebay and once here in this forum but each time i didnt have enough money to get it. and i lost all the links after my computer crashed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts