Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Dave and I own an 02 c32 amg and have had some horrible expierences with rims. I ordered a set of custimized Monet wheels wich ended up not clearing the overlarged AMG brake calipers. Then I bought a set of Zenetti Duece wheels wich stuck out of the wheels wells a good half an a inch and just looked stupid.

I'm looking for a set of rims 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 or 10 that cost around three thousand or less. Im open to anything that will fit PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
what kinda rims do you want? how much you want to spend and all that? is it from 400 dollars a rim or 2000 a rim depends on all that ^^ seriously.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,033 Posts
DaveC31 - 4/10/2005 2:49 PM

Hi, my name is Dave and I own an 02 c32 amg and have had some horrible expierences with rims. I ordered a set of custimized Monet wheels wich ended up not clearing the overlarged AMG brake calipers. Then I bought a set of Zenetti Duece wheels wich stuck out of the wheels wells a good half an a inch and just looked stupid.

I'm looking for a set of rims 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 or 10 that cost around three thousand or less. Im open to anything that will fit PLEASE HELP!
I take it that you dislike the AMG rims as they are available in 18" and even 19".

Why do you buy wheels without checking they are useful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did check out the wheels before I bought them, I was told by a wheel distributor, and employees at both Zenetti and Monet that the wheels would fit, however they did not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a set of iforged seneka's that are 19 by 8.5 front and 19 by 9.5 in the rear in high polish Im asking 2200 firm shipped with no tires you can purchase tires for about 750-800 email me at [email protected] if you are interested thanks they also are very deep dish take a look at the pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/275717726YCBfin?914

1 - 6 of 6 Posts