Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes E430 Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for one of the five previous owners of a 2007 E63 wagon for sale at Carousel Porsche in MN. It is a low mileage car but has 5 previous owners which kind of scares me. It was sold at auction in 2008 with 2k miles on it. Is that unusual? If anyone knows anything about this car, I would appreciate any light you can shed. Thanks ( I have a 2000 E430 that I absolutely love that I would be giving up for this car)

·
Registered
16 Posts
It looks like owners 1 and 3 owned the car for 2 months, most likely dealers just trying to flip the car to make some money. The other owners put a decent number of miles on the car during their ownership, this is good in my opinion. If the car was loaded with issues, I don't think these owners would have put that many miles on the car before deciding to sell it.
Maybe the wagon was not right for them or another exotic caught their eye or maybe they wanted their wives to drive a wagon that was really a muscle car and were forced to sell for an SUV etc...

Have it inspected, drive it, and if it all checks out buy the car and enjoy smoking supercars in your grocery getter :)

·
Registered
2000 Mercedes E430 Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I would still love to talk to one off the owners who had it for a while. I certainly would get it checked out by the local dealer first. Thanks again

·
Registered
2007 E63 AMG wagon, 2004 mercedes CL55 AMG SOLD!, 2004 Jaguar XJR SOLD!
2 Posts
Cool

We bought it a couple of days ago, very nice car. Traded our black CL55 AMG for it. BIG IMPROVEMENT

·
Registered
5 Posts
congratulations on your e63 purchase! I am looking for an e63 wagon 2009 or older, I would appreciate any help if anyone knows where i can find one for sale.
Thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts