Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The place is called performance products. Their phone number is 1-800-243-1220. They have everything that a W123 owner could ever dream of. They have a website too. Here's the link. Good luck.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adsit and some other companies have dash COVERS

in OEM colors that are inexpensive and seem pretty good.<br>They advertise in The Star and other car publications, also have a website, I think.<br>I'm in the market myself - good luck!

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,180 Posts
well lets here the facts....how much are these things?

i have a european with what i was told 0576 interior code...its not a dark navy dash, but a blue.

i covered it with one of those vacformed plastic ones WHICH I HATE! it looks good, but is raising, cracking and SQUEEKS!!!

ITS THE ONLY REAL CHATTERBOX IN THE INTERIOR, AND THATS BECAUSE ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!

anyway - i bought a mint black one off EBAY, and want to die it blue, i was told that you can get the die from the stealership - i have to look into that...also my car is a european and the underpanels and such are different, so if its not even goin to go, ill have to sell it....

and so, has anyone bought a new dash and replaced it??

Help us all out, as most i think have a cracked dash to some level.
Jake

PS- if your reading this and know of a good dash, or a part like that going to the wrecker(eg-dead car)...please let us know about it...they are getting more rare and people do want/need parts like this at a cost we can afford.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.