Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a c280 m104. I would like a bolt on turbo kit a super charger would work too. I have the cash so please respond. I also need a front bumper (hopefully silver) and a left front headlight lens. Also need carbin fiber shifter trim. I am also intrested in lowering springs. If somone installs custom turbos in the los angeles or so cal area contact me thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, I had my engine tuned by a professional tuner, big bore JE pistons S350 turbodiesel cranshaft lightened DTA FAST S80 engine management wild cams etc... I just got it back today and still have to ride it in so it is not on full power yet but these are the preliminary figures 340 HP 490 Nm @5000 rpm it's superl kickass cool it did cost big with a big $$$ for a turbo kit you must ask pumpish (on this forum) and ask him to crate an engine maybe and ship it off... mosselman also has kits still available for 5000 euro's but maybe you can find a used SL or something alike with the kit already on it and take it from since the prices of these cars went down big time... I still have a C32 amg supercharged engine lying around needs to be cleaned up, and would need a engine management... but I couldn't use it because of our country regulations in my car...
sorry for ultra late reply just see it now

·
Registered
96 C36, 87 Turbo'd 190E 2.3-16, 86 SC'd 190E 2.3-16, Brabus'd C32
1,626 Posts
what the budget its gonna cost a lot and if your going turbo id also go 5 speed getrag
you can get the springs of your preference on ebay or tirerack obviously

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey=) got that c32 engine now, or is it sold?? is it complete with both tubro, turbomanifold and intakemanifold?? very interested i this one! s it the inline-6 or the v6? hopefully the first one...
hope u can reply or pm me!

Olav, in norway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts