Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have i c230kompressor im looking for a lip kit for my car i also want to lower it does anyone know where i can find i lip kit for my car and wat do u recomend for lowering my car i want to lower my car to give it a more aggressive look i don't want anything xtreme i have 18 on my car

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
yeah call reiger up or search ebay. 99% chance you wont be able to find both though. and for lowering search- theres a bunch of different brands with different lowering heights

·
Registered
508 Posts
Okay... I'm using my blond question for the day. If one of y'all get a kit like this... say just the front lip. Do you install it yourself? Or take it to a shop to get it done? I'd love to do something like this but I know I'd probably have to take it to a shop... so that's like what? $500 to $700 after it's all said and done.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
we certainly dont need more fake AMGs with sideways badges running around though. Was at the junkyard today and saw some guy with a C280 with C36 front and rear bumpers ( obviously he had turbo stickers and slanted amg badges)we happen to walk in at the same time so I asked him where he got the C36 kit and he said some random foreign stuff i couldnt understand followed by "C280 AMG" so I replied I had a C36 in storage, he asked if it was for sale, and I just laughed.

But anyways, search for a Wald kit they are beautiful, not rice-errific, and not clones

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Okay... I'm using my blond question for the day. If one of y'all get a kit like this... say just the front lip. Do you install it yourself? Or take it to a shop to get it done? I'd love to do something like this but I know I'd probably have to take it to a shop... so that's like what? $500 to $700 after it's all said and done.
youd have to take it to a shop to have it painted so mine as well, but you could install it yourself

·
Registered
511 Posts
With mine, i'd rather not make mine look like a poser AMG when it's not. I like the rieger Infinity front and sides, and i plan on getting them soon, but i'm gonna go with an AMG rear bumper myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts