Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
If anybody has left ball joint for 1990 matic sedan at resonable price, I'm ready to buy it.

Mazin.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Reasonable price? They're $110 new from my usual aftermarket source. Not a pittance but not expensive, either, given the price of other 4Matic parts like say, oh, a pair of Balo front rotors for the same price. What are you hoping to find one for?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply, the problem is I live in Canada and I can't buy from the States, the don't ship to Canada,
That's why I'm looking for private seller that I can arrange shipping with him

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Ah, I see. Fill out your profile to let us know that. I didn't realize that the big aftermarket parts suppliers wouldn't ship our Canadian brothers.
I drove to Toronto in August of 06 to swap old Chrysler parts with a guy there. Crossed into Canada at Lansdowne above Watertown, NY and took the 401 across the top of the lake. Holy crap! That 401 was running 80 mph and higher for most of the way and in heavy traffic too. Not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

yes man, the 401 is terrible, either you should drive too fast or too slow,
anyway, you certainly enjoy your benz when drive fast.

By the way, how to fill out my profile!

·
Registered
278 Posts
to the left where it says "User CP" (control panel?) you will be able to edit your profile, upload photos, etc. just click the link. welcome aboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts