Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
C 320
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone just got my C320 yesterday and LOVE it...However it is so high up compared to my traded, S4. The height is so high its almost giving me a nose bleed! I have called around my area and have been quoted $800-$900. I go online and see the best price for $635 but people are telling me in my area that the cup kit is not in production yet?..I think it is BS and they just can't get their hands on it. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can get the cup kit for cheap as well as are they available NOW?? thanks for any help!!

~bri

·
Registered
C320
3 Posts
Hey wuts sup, the Cup Kit is in production i ahve it on my car right now....

Hey wuts sup, the Cup Kit is in production i ahve it on my car right now.

·
Registered
C 320
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

your setup sounds sweet do you have any pictures of the car because it is something similar to what I'm about to do to my C. I just got it going on 4 days now and can't wait to get the h&r cup kit and put my wheels on it!

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Hehe, I hope you're kidding...

The cup kit, is of course, a set of matching shocks and springs which are calibrated to compliment each other [:)]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Ouch, that seems very high...

Evosport.com has them but they want close to $1,400 for them. Is that high?
Performance Products is offering the H&R cup kits from $885 upwards. You may want to contact them to see how much the ones for the W203 C-class cost. I bet that it will be quite a bit less. Let us know if you find out [:)]

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
The H&R cup kits for the sedan are on Tireracks website for $609, is that the same as th...

The H&R cup kits for the sedan are on Tireracks website for $609, is that the same as the coupe? Also why does Evosport sell them for $1,400, are they different?

·
Registered
C 320
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EVO sport $1400????

I'm guessing that kit that is going for 1400 is for the coilover system not the cup kit... $1400 is about the right price for them..

~Bri

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: EVO sport $1400????

I'm guessing that kit that is going for 1400 is for the coilover system not the cup kit... $1400 is about the right price for them..

~Bri
yep that's correct. tirerack for 609 is a pretty competetive price. the 1400 dollar one from evosport is in fact the coilover system.

·
Registered
ML 320 and C240
3 Posts
H&R

Autoclass.net got them for $595. I got the H&R sports springs for only $235. It cost me $500 for the dealer to install and realign them though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts