Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
c240
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I noticed your car in the Houston's parking garage last week. i really liked how you had 2 exhaust tips (pretty tight). if you are on this site, i'd like to ask what and how much you paid to get it done. thanks.

·
Registered
2001 E430 SPT, ML430
153 Posts
Stan

I've seen that Black C Class myself...Norm from Performance Products drives the Carlsson quad exhaust kit, however he did mention that Weltmiser has a quad kit for under $800 through Performance Products. Norm heads their R&D department. Lets hope we're talking about the same MBZ[:D]

Regards
Richard

·
Registered
c240
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks richard...

...do you know where performance products is located. i'd like to take a look at my options. is the $800 include labor...do they replace the back bumper? 'cause I really don't want to spend too much money just for exhaust tips (more concerned with the look and not the sound or performance).

·
Registered
2001 E430 SPT, ML430
153 Posts
Stan

Performance Products is located in Van Nuys; 8000 Haskell Ave, (800)243.1220 Pick up their free catalog; many parts for the C Class.

The Weltmeister dual exhaust kit list for $795 + labor; this kit includes the muffers & rear piping. You may want to contact a muffler shop to do custom work I recommend California Mufflers (Canoga Park) they designed a prototype dual exhaust kit for the ML Class for Performance Products. Once you locate the desired tips have them custom install and it may turn out to be less $$$.

Good Luck
Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts