Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'91 300GE; 87 190E
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right front bumper corner got ripped off by some girl in a neon today in a parking lot, went under her tire, shattered, then she drove away.

Anyone know where I can score one of these pieces? It's just the plastic corner piece from the 463 that widens the bumper to meet the fender flares.

I checked with fourbyfourclub and it's not there, anybody else have any recommendations?

·
Registered
2008 G55k Eurocharged
113 Posts
Was that neon lifted a few inches or something? Her tire went up onto your bumper? What was she doing????

I just bought a pair of corners from ebay. I hope fit and quality are ok. ~$150 per side. I should have them by tomorrow. Comes primed and ready for painting. I'll update as soon as I get them.

I'm removing the brabus front spoiler with the 4 round lights from my car and it turns out the 2 bumper corners are built into the Brabus spoiler. I don't have the original bumper corners so I had to score some from elsewhere.

Ebay:
New Bumper End Front Passenger Side Primered G Class MB MB1005105 4638850533 | eBay

·
Registered
'91 300GE; 87 190E
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She took it from below, the top of her bumper was scraping the bottom of mine. Then once the piece got ripped off, it fell onto the ground under her tire and SMUSH...

Are you selling your bra bus front bumper?

·
Registered
2008 G55k Eurocharged
113 Posts
She took it from below, the top of her bumper was scraping the bottom of mine. Then once the piece got ripped off, it fell onto the ground under her tire and SMUSH...

Are you selling your bra bus front bumper?

Ouch....

Yes, I'm selling the Brabus piece. But it's not the bumper. It's the front lip spoiler that mounts below the bumper and has the two bumper corners built into it. It includes the 4 driving lights, harness and switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts