Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone has any info on any MB dealer across US with a short C32 AMG waitlist (no more than 5-10 on list), and preferably with MSRP contract as well. Any specific salesperson contact and number are welcome too.<p>Thanks for your help in advance. <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have you tried to call around your area? I can give you one in Boston, if you can't find anybody locally. Rick Thomson at Clair Mercedes 617 3632533, I am not sure how many people he got now, but few months back he had very few<p>: I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone has any info on any MB dealer across US with a short C32 AMG waitlist (no more than 5-10 on list), and preferably with MSRP contract as well. Any specific salesperson contact and number are welcome too.<p>Thanks for your help in advance. <br><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in SoCal, so long list and way above MSRP

<br>hence I'm trying to inquire about other sources... any leads closer to SoCal is much preferred (out of CA is fine with me). But thanks for your input.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: I'm in SoCal, so long list and way above MSRP

Yeah, so. ca is crazy, strange though, since MB doesn't let the dealer to charge above msrp; if you find an out of state for msrp, that dealer can simply ship to your local dealer for about $500<p>: <br>hence I'm trying to inquire about other sources... any leads closer to SoCal is much preferred (out of CA is fine with me). But thanks for your input.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: I'm in SoCal, so long list and way above MSRP

: <br>hence I'm trying to inquire about other sources... any leads closer to SoCal is much preferred (out of CA is fine with me). But thanks for your input.<p>Email Me if you are ready to buy, maybe I can help You.Its below MSRP<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how big is Claire MB? Dmitry...?

<br>and how many C32 do you think they'll get allocated? do you have MSRP in writing?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I have MSRP in writing, they are medium, they got lots of C55, so I guess they get few C32s with

: <br>and how many C32 do you think they'll get allocated? do you have MSRP in writing?<br><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Penske Benz, no markup. I am on the list. They dont know jack however.

: Yeah, so. ca is crazy, strange though, since MB doesn't let the dealer to charge above msrp; if you find an out of state for msrp, that dealer can simply ship to your local dealer for about $500<p>: <br>hence I'm trying to inquire about other sources... any leads closer to SoCal is much preferred (out of CA is fine with me). But thanks for your input.<p><p>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts