1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
American with Euro lights, Euro Bumpers and Tri y’s

·
Registered
1991 560sec. 1991 560sel 1969 280SL
1,265 Posts
Fantastic looking car under hood and all. You’ve done a fantastic job both on the appearance and mechanicals of the engine. Very modern looking. Viewing your car is like seeing a beautiful brunette with green eyes and a great set of tits, instant hard on. Forgive me for getting a little “excited”.

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks, its been a long slog so to speak. I just love the looks of these. When I started I never thought I would go this far but its been a disease...... Lets see what the trunk spoiler does to it. Malcolm, I am done now......

·
Registered
1985 MB 500sel (Euro)
331 Posts
Well, some years ago I was parked at a shopping center (she who must be obeyed was busy inside) and this old geezer (sort of like me today) walked slowly around the car, came close and said "Now, THAT'S what a Mercedes should look like." It holds true for Stutz' car and all the others we see in this forum.

·
Premium Member
1999 500SL, 1988 SEC
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks to all. I do go to car shows like a number of us do, and while I don't have a "trailer queen" I do like to fix the little things all of you spot so it looks the best it can. Mercedes financial also asks me to bring the car to their summer picnic and while most of the people there are younger and maybe not car people, I do like to present it well. Also group, I do this from time to time as I mentioned above, many of you just have great eye for detail. Me,,,,,,,,,,, no. Luckily for me I am also not at the point I really have no large mechanical issues to do (I hope) so I can do some detail.

On the flip side what a nice car on BAT now. Even I drool!

·
Registered
W126 1990 500SE (ASR) & W126 1991 300SE
216 Posts
Great looking engine bay - well done!!! The rubber grommet on the air cleaner cover usually has a hole in it (001 094 95 80) - never known what the purpose of it is really.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts