Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500SEC AMG WIDEBODY
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help?? I am looking for an original AMG style badge with the single underline. Thanks

·
Registered
83 380SEC/85 500SEC/91 560SEC | 92 500SL | 92 190e 2.6 5-speed/92 190e 2.3 5-speed
2,392 Posts
They have them on ebay once in a while, they are good reproductions and go for about $60-80 dollars.

·
Mercedes
9,049 Posts
Well, if you have a widebody.. I think its a shame to put a "replica" badge. Hold out for a genuine one. These can be found for sale in the $100 range... and not more than $150.

·
Registered
500SEC AMG WIDEBODY
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. If I can get my hand on a genuine I would happily pay the extra cost. I go 'replica' if all else fails.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe - RIP
10,014 Posts
Check with "Coupe" in this board. That is who I got mine from. If you need it re-plated, I know a company here in LA that is VERY reasonable. Coupes price was under that hundred mark and it was a real badge. It was damaged a little (Which he disclosed) and I sent it to this company I found here is LA who is re-chroming them both for $30.00. So I am well under the hunski mark for both...

·
Registered
83 Posts
yes i have one for sale.
like new...because i have bought an another new original AMG badge 1990 (more little ) in the original packet )..

·
Registered
2019 Hyundai Elantra, 2005 Chrysler Town & Country, 1999 GMC Yukon
1,660 Posts
disco dave! I've been listening to Kiss's Dynasty album recently. I'm not sure why... Suprisingly, it's better than Gene Simmon's solo album.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.