Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New to the list and am hoping you Unimog Gurus can point me towards an Ag Version.

I need:

3 way dump
3 Point hitch (In Back)
rear PTO
live hydraulics

Nice to have:

front implement hitch
front PTO
air compressor
front loader

I don't care how old it is or what it looks like. It will be used on my farm. It has to be mechanically sound and the engine, tranny, and hydraulics must
work. I prefer the smaller models. I'll primarily use it for bushhogging, running a logsplitter, light plowing, tree skidding and general farm chores. It can't be too badly rusted, but minor welding is acceptable. I'll probably paint it if it hasn't been recently painted so again, looks are only skin deep.

I'm located in Kentucky.

I know this will sound crazy, but I'd like to keep it under $10,000.

Hopw to hear from you, Thanks in advance

Al

·
Registered
90 300 SE ,85 300 GD
1,574 Posts
Dublin Ohio

Check this one out. 1972, 6-cylinder Diesel. 28 speed. 90,000 km. 3-way dump bed. Asking $27,500. Call 614-316-2252. Advertised in the Mercedes-Benz Club, STAR magazine in October. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
U1200

I have a 1987 U1200, front, rear, and center ptos; 4500 miles and about 450 hours on the truck. It has the 24 speed tranny and 4 hydraulic circuits; 3 front and 2 rear. The truck was a former NJ turnpike snowplow, and comes with a schmidt 3.4 plow with the quick hitch. I also have the rear 3 point hitch, new in the box to install. The truck does have some minor cab rust, but most all do. Give me a call if you are interested at 770-475-0044.
David Porter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts