Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of a 1998 C280 in the color of 'Azure Blue Metallic', the more pictures, the better. Color may have been offered on other model years and/or different model vehicles. Any pictures posted within your reply or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I might have the wrong color name, at least based on a picture of the vehicle posted in your link and comparing it with the one I found. BTW, I did do a search before I posted, using the search term '1998 Mercedes C280' and didn't come up with your link, so thanks for posting it for a comparison.

Here is the vehicle, but the color must not be 'Azule Blue Metallic' like I thought. Anyone know the name of this color from 1998?

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Exactly, 279 Vivianitgruen, in German, supplied from 96 to 2000.

This German site has color tables and upholstery for many MB types, including the w202 with sample pictures for many. The w124 'nelkengruen' (willow green) pictures are from my old 250D.

www.meinbenz.de

Vivianitgruen

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's Calypso Green Metallic *279
Thanks very much and rjb190e and SilverSEL. Just what I needed and probably never would have found that myself.

·
5,048 Posts
Thanks very much and rjb190e and SilverSEL. Just what I needed and probably never would have found that myself.
The number is stamped several places on the car, under the hood is the most common place to look. Plus there's several websites like paintscratch.com that have just about every color with the paint code imaginable.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The number is stamped several places on the car, under the hood is the most common place to look. Plus there's several websites like paintscratch.com that have just about every color with the paint code imaginable.
Tried to contact the owner (current eBay listing) to get the info but so far, no reply, (though he did send me a lot of pictures from a previous request) so I figured I'd get the information a lot quicker by posting. Vehicle is too far away for me to check it out, which is part of the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts