Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a well-sorted 126. My SDL is back on the road, and running well, but I'm leaning towards getting a "younger" model, as mine has about 500K miles on it, and is showing its age. She is a very solid daily driver, but I have never had a "nicer" 126, and I'm dipping my toes in the water to see what is available. I haven't decided just what yet, maybe another SDL, or a 500SEL, 560, who knows? I love the looks of a 129, but I fear the electronics, etc. If you or anyone that you know has one for sale, please contact me or put some infor here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a well-sorted 126. My SDL is back on the road, and running well, but I'm leaning towards getting a "younger" model, as mine has about 500K miles on it, and is showing its age. She is a very solid daily driver, but I have never had a "nicer" 126, and I'm dipping my toes in the water to see what is available. I haven't decided just what yet, maybe another SDL, or a 500SEL, 560, who knows? I love the looks of a 129, but I fear the electronics, etc. If you or anyone that you know has one for sale, please contact me or put some infor here.
While not currently listed for sale, everything is for sale, at some point.
I don't know where your at, but I'm in WI, this car came from Florida and is solid, no rust.
IMG_0526.JPG
IMG_0528.JPG

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
whats your price range

theres a few cars on bring a trailer

if u have interest in a 140, i have 2 available.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Abandoning the search for now, as I'm not looking for a restoration project, and I still love the old SDL. I'm going to put a bit more into it, and maybe a mid-line paint-job and drive it for a while longer. Thanks for the feedback.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
[email protected]
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing